Announcing the chat translation task @WMT20

Amin Farajian

Mar 31, 2020, 6:11:35 AM3/31/20
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com, moses-...@mit.edu, COR...@uib.no

Dear all,

I would like to inform you that the first edition of the chat translation translation task for WMT20 is live now!  You can find more details of the task in our website:

Best,
Amin Farajian
(on behalf of the chat translation task organisers)

Alexandra Birch

Mar 31, 2020, 7:08:55 AM3/31/20
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amin,

The link to the data set does not seem to be working.

All the best,

Lexi

School of Informatics
University of Edinburgh
Phone  +44 (0)131 650-4453

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Adam Bittlingmayer

Mar 31, 2020, 7:12:41 AM3/31/20
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
It's up for me but with SSL warning, which could cause issues with some browsers or VPN.

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.11.21.png

--

Adam Bittlingmayer
technical co-founder

ModelFront
modelfront.com

Christophe Servan

Mar 31, 2020, 7:59:22 AM3/31/20
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com, moses-...@mit.edu, COR...@uib.no

Dear Amin,

Many thanks!

Are we allowed to use WMT corpora in addiction to the en-de chat dataset you released?

Best,

Christophe

Mar 31, 2020, 9:48:01 AM3/31/20
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Hi Lexi,

Sorry for the inconvenience!
It was basically due to the fact that the repo was private. We made it public now. So, the issue should be fixed. Could you please check it out and let us know if you can access the data now.

Cheers,
Amin

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 11:11 AM Amin Farajian <ma.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

I would like to inform you that the first edition of the chat translation translation task for WMT20 is live now!  You can find more details of the task in our website:

Best,
Amin Farajian
(on behalf of the chat translation task organisers)

Amin Farajian

Mar 31, 2020, 9:58:10 AM3/31/20
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Hi Servan,

Yes, usage of the material provided in the news shared task are also allowed. Please see note 2 and 3 in the data section.

Best,
Amin

On Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 12:59:22 PM UTC+1, Christophe Servan wrote:

Dear Amin,

Many thanks!

Are we allowed to use WMT corpora in addiction to the en-de chat dataset you released?

Best,

Christophe

Alexandra Birch

Mar 31, 2020, 10:45:18 AM3/31/20