Trouble with SMART-WITS data

Khánh Như Tống

Mar 24, 2022, 1:53:46 AM3/24/22
to witsforum
When entering the required information for the SMART model, I need to choose a country as a reporter country that is going to change its tariffs. However, I cannot find Luxembourg. Why is it not included in the country list??

Samuel Munyaneza

Mar 28, 2022, 10:01:27 AM3/28/22
to khanh...@gmail.com, witsforum

Thank you for your email. Luxembourg is now available.  Please try again.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "witsforum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/witsforum/97336da7-d1b3-4bd6-9194-78dad2411472n%40googlegroups.com.