WildFly 28 Schedule

Brian Stansberry

Mar 13, 2023, 12:40:44 PM3/13/23
to WildFly
We've been working on WildFly 28 for quite a while now, and we're at the point where we have some clarity on the release schedule. (Actually we hit this point a while ago but I've been out sick and this email is past due!) Here's what we are aiming for:

1) All feature PRs ready for merge – Wed Mar 22
2) All beta PRs ready for merge – Fri Mar 24
3) WildFly 28 Beta Tag – Wed Mar 27
4) WildFly 28 Beta Deliverables available to users – Thur Mar 28
5) WildFly 28 Final PRs ready for merge - Fri Apr 7
6) WildFly 28 Final Tag - Wed Apr 12
7) WildFly 28 Final Deliverables available to users – Thur Apr 13

Best regards,

Brian Stansberry
Project Lead, WildFly

Brian Stansberry

Mar 13, 2023, 8:01:06 PM3/13/23
to WildFly
My calendar reading skills are off; see in-line:

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 11:40 AM Brian Stansberry <brian.st...@redhat.com> wrote:
We've been working on WildFly 28 for quite a while now, and we're at the point where we have some clarity on the release schedule. (Actually we hit this point a while ago but I've been out sick and this email is past due!) Here's what we are aiming for:

1) All feature PRs ready for merge – Wed Mar 22
2) All beta PRs ready for merge – Fri Mar 24
3) WildFly 28 Beta Tag – Wed Mar 27

This should say Wed Mar 29.

4) WildFly 28 Beta Deliverables available to users – Thur Mar 28

This should say Thur Mar 30.

--
Brian Stansberry
Principal Architect, Red Hat JBoss EAP