Application response issues

sushma shetty

Sep 27, 2022, 9:39:55 AM9/27/22
to wil...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,
We have deployed a java application on jboss. This application was migrated from WAS and code was rewritten to suit the jboss environment.

To give a background of the application, below is the integration.

User - mainframe - MQ - jboss

The java code can spawn a single xml to multiple xml and then send a aggregated response.

Post migration what we have noticed is, the response is not reaching the requestor in few cases. There is no data problem. The same xml works again after retriggering. From the setup no network latency or message loss. Any pointers that can help ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Sushma

Vishal Parmar

Sep 27, 2022, 12:42:07 PM9/27/22
to sushma shetty, wil...@googlegroups.com
good day

Use G1GC garbage collection and assign right amount of memory to jvm.  Enable concurrent thread execution if it suits to your app.

Sent from my iPhone