Sending JBoss/Wildfly Access Logs to FluentD

David Phu

Jan 13, 2022, 10:41:52 AM1/13/22
to WildFly
Hi!

Does anyone have experience or know how to send Wildfly access logs to fluentd?
We have a java application (specifically Keycloak) running on a Wildfly container/pod and would like to send the access logs to our fluentd.

Appreciate any inputs on this.

Thanks!

David

Ken Wills

Jan 13, 2022, 11:17:30 AM1/13/22
to David Phu, WildFly
Hi David,

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 9:41 AM David Phu <dp...@cargurus.com> wrote:
Hi!

Does anyone have experience or know how to send Wildfly access logs to fluentd?
We have a java application (specifically Keycloak) running on a Wildfly container/pod and would like to send the access logs to our fluentd.

There are two parts, the logging.properties and the CLI commands you'll see in the script (inside the added/ folder, you can pick those parts out and run them manually in your config).

Ken