Re: Meeting this Thursday or next Wednesday or...?

mar...@reality.com

Oct 23, 2019, 10:29:09 AM10/23/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com

Let's vote (ranked choice) and let Richard tell us what that means we're
doing:

I prefer this Thursday (24th), can work with next Wednesday (30th) am
open to other options but may not be able to make it depending on the
details.

-- M

--
Sent from PINE (GUI? Phooey!)

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Oct 23, 2019, 1:23:31 PM10/23/19
to WestsideProggers
It's already on my calendar for the 24th so let's go with that. How about that middle eastern place near the Beaverton transit center?
--
Borasky Research Journal https://www.znmeb.mobi

Markovs of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Phil Tomson

Oct 23, 2019, 1:54:25 PM10/23/19
On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 10:23 AM M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <zn...@znmeb.net> wrote:
It's already on my calendar for the 24th so let's go with that. How about that middle eastern place near the Beaverton transit center?

Ur on Watson? Sounds good to me.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 7:29 AM <mar...@reality.com> wrote:

Let's vote (ranked choice) and let Richard tell us what that means we're
doing:

I prefer this Thursday (24th), can work with next Wednesday (30th) am
open to other options but may not be able to make it depending on the
details.

-- M

--
Sent from PINE (GUI? Phooey!)

--
Borasky Research Journal https://www.znmeb.mobi

Markovs of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

mar...@reality.com

Oct 23, 2019, 3:05:39 PM10/23/19
to WestsideProggers
On Wed, 23 Oct 2019, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> It's already on my calendar for the 24th so let's go with that. How about
> that middle eastern place near the Beaverton transit center?

I'm in. Time?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Oct 24, 2019, 1:58:23 AM10/24/19
to WestsideProggers
How early can we do it? The earlier the better for me.

mar...@reality.com

Oct 24, 2019, 10:12:10 AM10/24/19
to WestsideProggers

> How early can we do it? The earlier the better for me.

I could probably make it there by 6:00.

Richard Fobes

Oct 24, 2019, 3:24:27 PM10/24/19
to WestsideProggers
On Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 7:29:09 AM UTC-7, mar...@reality.com wrote:
Let's vote (ranked choice) and let Richard tell us what that means we're
doing:

I didn't see this message until just now.

If voters vote and nobody is there to count the votes, does it matter which counting method would have been used?

As I indicated in an earlier message I'm busy tonight, so I won't be there. See you next time, if there's no schedule conflict.

Richard

Matt Youell

Oct 24, 2019, 4:00:31 PM10/24/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
I’m a hard maybe. Depends on how work goes. 60% chance of Matt.

Sent from my phone

Phil Tomson

Oct 24, 2019, 4:08:59 PM10/24/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to make it by about 6:30pm.

Tom Harke

Oct 24, 2019, 4:38:06 PM10/24/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Oct 24, 2019, 4:54:44 PM10/24/19
to WestsideProggers

Randy Dunlap

Oct 24, 2019, 7:30:49 PM10/24/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there also.

--
~Randy [KG7QHD]

Phil Tomson

Oct 24, 2019, 9:21:33 PM10/24/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
Looking like I'm not going to be able to make it.

Matt Youell

Oct 25, 2019, 12:36:18 AM10/25/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
Here’s the video of the kids trying to dial the rotary phone: https://youtu.be/1OADXNGnJok