IMPORTANT Message delivered to your Inbox about 1:30pm Friday 9/2

Western Mass Relics

Sep 2, 2022, 1:37:32 PM9/2/22
to Western Mass Relics
Gentlemen,

I sent an important email to each of you on Friday afternoon (9/2) around 1:30pm.

We actually didn't want the details to be public on this message board so I'd ask each of you to check your inboxes and read the message.

Thank you much,

Ted

Ted Chmura III - Treasurer & Registrar
Western Mass Relics Senior Softball League, Inc.
t...@WesternMassRelics.org
413.589.1965

Bob Hann

Sep 2, 2022, 11:18:28 PM9/2/22
to westernm...@googlegroups.com

Paul:  Checked all of my email folders and couldn’t find the message you said was sent about 1:30.

Bob Hann

Sent from my iPad
"
On Sep 2, 2022, at 1:37 PM, Western Mass Relics <westernm...@googlegroups.com> wrote: