survey

已查看 55 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Paul Grudgen

未读,
2022年9月27日 08:12:052022/9/27
收件人 WesternM...@googlegroups.com
recently a survey went out to all silver players but as of yesterday only 37 replied . it only takes a few minutes and we really need to have this completed asap , so put down your remotes , shut off the lawnmower turn off seinfeld and get this done , thank you

Ted Chmura III

未读,
2022年9月27日 08:22:532022/9/27
收件人 westernm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Paul!

For your convenience guys, here is the Survey Link--->  https://forms.gle/xDHepht8wNuAnPRV9

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 8:12 AM 'Paul Grudgen' via Western Mass Relics <westernm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
recently a survey went out to all silver players but as of yesterday only 37 replied . it only takes a few minutes and we really need to have this completed asap , so put down your remotes , shut off the lawnmower turn off seinfeld and get this done , thank you

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子