wee_extension incorrectly reporting "No extensions installed"

Dave Piehl

Mar 6, 2023, 10:22:26 AM3/6/23
to weewx-user
I have several extensions installed and running but today when I ran "wee_extension --list", it came back with "No extensions installed". Where does it pull it's information from? Is there a database? I'm trying to stand up a replacement and I want to be sure I have everything installed.
Thanks for help!

Tom Keffer

Mar 6, 2023, 11:00:00 AM3/6/23
to weewx...@googlegroups.com
It gets its information from the "user/installer" subdirectory.