Weewx and Belchertown skins

瀏覽次數:550 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Luc Theoret

未讀,
2019年11月15日 下午2:39:362019/11/15
收件者:weewx-user
Hi all,

This may have answered already but I can't get the belchertown skins to work, I must be doing something wrong.

Below is my weewx config for the skins. I get all the bae graphs I get belchertown sub directory but no index.html anywhere except in the belchertown sub directors but those are blank.
If I enable Standard skins I get the usual default web page, but if I set to false I get no web page except for the usual month, year .... I have been scratching my head. I have 2 weeks worth of test data. still logging to date.

Help.

#   This section specifies what reports, using which skins, to generate.

[StdReport]

    # Where the skins reside, relative to WEEWX_ROOT
    SKIN_ROOT = /etc/weewx/skins

    # Where the generated reports should go, relative to WEEWX_ROOT
    HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

    # The database binding indicates which data should be used in reports.
    data_binding = wx_binding

    # Whether to log a successful operation
    log_success = True

    # Whether to log an unsuccessful operation
    log_failure = False

    # Each of the following subsections defines a report that will be run.
    # See the customizing guide to change the units, plot types and line
    # colors, modify the fonts, display additional sensor data, and other
    # customizations. Many of those changes can be made here by overriding
    # parameters, or by modifying templates within the skin itself.

    [[SeasonsReport]]
        # The SeasonsReport uses the 'Seasons' skin, which contains the
        # images, templates and plots for the report.
        skin = Seasons
        enable = true

    [[SmartphoneReport]]
        # The SmartphoneReport uses the 'Smartphone' skin, and the images and
        # files are placed in a dedicated subdirectory.
        skin = Smartphone
        enable = false
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/smartphone

    [[MobileReport]]
        # The MobileReport uses the 'Mobile' skin, and the images and files
        # are placed in a dedicated subdirectory.
        skin = Mobile
        enable = false
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/mobile

    [[StandardReport]]
        # This is the old "Standard" skin. By default, it is not enabled.
        skin = Standard
        enable = false

    [[Belchertown]]
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/belchertown
        skin = Belchertown
        [[[Extras]]]
            belchertown_root_url = "http://localhost/weewx/belchertown"
            footer_copyright_text = "luc's signature series"
            forecast_enabled = 1
            darksky_secret_key = "I have code here"
            darksky_units = "auto"
            darksky_lang = "en"
            earthquake_enabled = 0
            twitter_enabled = 0
            belchertown_locale ="auto"
            theme = auto
            site_title = "43 St. Beaumont, AB"
            highcharts_enabled = 1
            graph_page_show_all_button = 1

    [[Highcharts_Belchertown]]
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/belchertown
        skin = Highcharts_Belchertown

    [[FTP]]
        # FTP'ing the results to a webserver is treated as just another report,
        # albeit one with an unusual report generator!
        skin = Ftp

        # If you wish to use FTP, set "enable" to "true", then
        # fill out the next four lines.
        # Use quotes around passwords to guard against parsing errors.
        enable = false
        user = replace_me
        password = replace_me
        server = replace_me    # The ftp server name, e.g, www.myserver.org
        path = replace_me    # The destination directory, e.g., /weather

        # Set to True for an FTP over TLS (FTPS) connection. Not all servers
        # support this.
        secure_ftp = False

        # To upload files from something other than what HTML_ROOT is set
        # to above, specify a different HTML_ROOT here.
        #HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

        # Most FTP servers use port 21
        port = 21

        # Set to 1 to use passive mode, zero for active mode
        passive = 1

    [[RSYNC]]
        # rsync'ing to a webserver is treated as just another report
        skin = Rsync

        # If you wish to use rsync, you must configure passwordless ssh using
        # public/private key authentication from the user account that weewx
        # runs to the user account on the remote machine where the files
        # will be copied.
        #
        # If you wish to use rsync, set "enable" to "true", then
        # fill out server, user, and path.
        # The server should appear in your .ssh/config file.
        # The user is the username used in the identity file.
        # The path is the destination directory, such as /var/www/html/weather.
        # Be sure that the user has write permissions on the destination!
        enable = false
        server = replace_me
        user = replace_me
        path = replace_me

        # To upload files from something other than what HTML_ROOT is set
        # to above, specify a different HTML_ROOT here.
        #HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

        # Rsync can be configured to remove files from the remote server if
        # they don't exist under HTML_ROOT locally. USE WITH CAUTION: if you
        # make a mistake in the remote path, you could could unintentionally
        # cause unrelated files to be deleted. Set to 1 to enable remote file
        # deletion, zero to allow files to accumulate remotely.
        delete = 0

regards,
LTheoret

vince

未讀,
2019年11月15日 下午3:20:162019/11/15
收件者:weewx-user
On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 11:39:36 AM UTC-8, Luc Theoret wrote:
This may have answered already but I can't get the belchertown skins to work, I must be doing something wrong.

Standard answer. Please post your log with debug=1 set, from the period where weewx starts to one or two archive periods through when it runs the reports.

You might also just run wee_reports manually if you don't want to wait 5 minutes for the normal runs triggered by the weewx daemon.

rich T

未讀,
2019年11月15日 下午3:58:522019/11/15
收件者:weewx-user
add
  [[Belchertown]]
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/belchertown
        skin = Belchertown
        enable = true

Luc Theoret

未讀,
2019年11月15日 下午4:19:232019/11/15
收件者:weewx-user
Hi,

Thank you for the quick response.
Added the line = "enable = true" as per rich T

Than ran wee_reports after restating weewx, see screen apcture:

weewx Err.JPG

This is running on a new linux debian buster inside a virtual box.
But like I mentioned earlier all the default stuff work great.
The database is on MySQL on a windows server. the data is being captured by a Raspberry Pi using SDR RTL_4xx.
My weather station is not mounted yet, it is happily capturing data in my basement.

Regards,
LThoeret

Luc Theoret

未讀,
2019年11月15日 下午6:06:242019/11/15
收件者:weewx-user
Hi All,

More update.

The log says it copied 31 files to belchertown. but I only see 5.

Log.JPG

But when I list the belchertown directory, this is what I get.

belchertown.JPG

and where is it copied from?

Regards,
LTheoret

Luc Theoret

未讀,
2019年11月15日 下午6:18:012019/11/15
收件者:weewx-user
Hi,

Figured out how to use tail.

Attached is the output of the weewx run using "sudo wee_reports /ect/weewx/weewx.conf"

see attached file.

Regards,
LTheoret
Weewx-syslog.txt

rich T

未讀,
2019年11月15日 晚上8:56:162019/11/15
收件者:weewx-user
Depending on the Acurite console you have, might need to set the USB Mode to 3 or 4.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息