Weewx and Smart Meters

ian...@kinnon.org

Aug 10, 2022, 8:54:59 AM8/10/22
to weewx-user
Has anybody tried adding data from their smart meter to Weewx?

I can grab the data with

would be nice to be able to graph it as well.

This is in the UK and I created an account with Glowmarkt who can access the raw data directly
Thanks
Ian

Tom Keffer

Aug 10, 2022, 10:15:02 AM8/10/22
to weewx-user
I've been recording data from a Brultech GEM using WeeWX for about 5 years now. The driver is rather specialized, but it may give you some ideas.

ian...@kinnon.org

Aug 10, 2022, 11:24:08 AM8/10/22
to weewx-user
Well that has certainly given me something to chew on, thanks!

matthew wall

Aug 10, 2022, 12:17:06 PM8/10/22
to weewx-user
i have been combining data from weewx with data from brultech devices (gem, ecm1240) since 2011 or so, and i've been using tom's weewx driver for gem for a year or two now.  i tend to do the aggregation in influx+grafana, although on small sites i might have weewx do all of the reporting.

the attached images show a portion of the data from a 3-family building looks like in grafana.  in this one i am using weewx-interceptor (for t/h sensors), weewx-sdr (for other t/h sensors in refrigerators/freezers), and weewx-brultech.

apartment-monitoring-2.png
apartment-monitoring-1.png

p q

Aug 10, 2022, 12:31:45 PM8/10/22
to weewx...@googlegroups.com
I have to jump on this bandwagon - I have the influx/grafana and weewx infrastructure in place. You guys have inspired my next project...

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 9:17 AM matthew wall <mwall...@gmail.com> wrote:
i have been combining data from weewx with data from brultech devices (gem, ecm1240) since 2011 or so, and i've been using tom's weewx driver for gem for a year or two now.  i tend to do the aggregation in influx+grafana, although on small sites i might have weewx do all of the reporting.

the attached images show a portion of the data from a 3-family building looks like in grafana.  in this one i am using weewx-interceptor (for t/h sensors), weewx-sdr (for other t/h sensors in refrigerators/freezers), and weewx-brultech.

Peter Quinn
(415)794-2264