Is the station registry permanently offline?

已查看 174 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Nate Bargmann

未读,
2022年12月26日 19:55:422022/12/26
收件人 WeeWX user list
I finally updated to 4.9.1 and saw an error in my log that publishing a
record to the station registry failed after three attempts. I navigated
to the station registry Web page and see that it was disabled back on 21
Dec. If there is no hope of it returning to service, I'll disable the
registry in my configuration.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB

signature.asc

Tom Keffer

未读,
2022年12月26日 20:15:122022/12/26
收件人 weewx...@googlegroups.com
It was having performance issues, so we shut it down while we figured it out. Meanwhile, both Matthew and I got distracted.

A WeeWX user is working on a new architecture that will hopefully be more robust.

Hang in there! It will eventually come back online!

-tk

Nate Bargmann

未读,
2022年12月27日 03:10:102022/12/27
收件人 weewx...@googlegroups.com
* On 2022 26 Dec 19:15 -0600, Tom Keffer wrote:
> It was having performance issues, so we shut it down while we figured it
> out. Meanwhile, both Matthew and I got distracted.
>
> A WeeWX user is working on a new architecture that will hopefully be more
> robust.
>
> Hang in there! It will eventually come back online!

Thanks, Tom.
signature.asc

K1IW

未读,
2023年1月1日 12:39:592023/1/1
收件人 weewx-user
 I have three stations, none of which are showing up on the weewx map.  Is this because of the registry issues, or did I break something?

Tom Keffer

未读,
2023年1月1日 12:44:442023/1/1
收件人 weewx...@googlegroups.com
See my post earlier in this thread.

K1IW

未读,
2023年1月2日 16:39:102023/1/2
收件人 weewx-user
I see your post about how you had to shut it down, but it is not clear what this means.  If it is completely offline, then how come some stations are still showing up on the map?
Does it being down mean no new entries, but old ones stick around?  All of my nodes have been running for over a year.   Could you provide an explanation of why we are still
seeing some stations on the map?

Thanks,
Bob

Tom Keffer

未读,
2023年1月2日 16:54:072023/1/2
收件人 weewx...@googlegroups.com
No stations can post to the registry, but it takes a month for stations to age out and be dropped. You're looking at the last few. Give it a few days and they'll be gone.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子