Force auto-update of web page?

68 vues

Timothy Buchanan

non lue,
24 oct. 2019, 12:47:2424/10/2019
à weewx-user
Now having a working weewx website (thanks to much help here), I am wondering if there is an easy way to force the loaded web page to update whenever weewx runs a report. I am using nginx server.

Andrew Milner

non lue,
24 oct. 2019, 13:00:1324/10/2019
à weewx-user
google for auto update html page and then change the html templates accordingly.  Autoupdating is not really a weewx issue, weewx creates the new pages every report cycle after that it is up to the browser and the server.

K Weaver

non lue,
24 oct. 2019, 13:11:3524/10/2019
à weewx...@googlegroups.com
I have been using ftp every 6 mins

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019, 12:47 PM Timothy Buchanan <timothye...@gmail.com> wrote:
Now having a working weewx website (thanks to much help here), I am wondering if there is an easy way to force the loaded web page to update whenever weewx runs a report. I am using nginx server.

Les Niles

non lue,
24 oct. 2019, 14:33:4924/10/2019
à weewx-user
There’s a refresh tag that can be added to the html.  As Andrew said, google for it to find the correct syntax.

Or, use one of the AJAXy skins that does live weather feed — both MesoWX and Belchertown have worked well for me. Find them at https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki#skins. This is even better than refreshing the page because the data updates in real time, which is particularly interesting for winds.

  -Les

On 24 Oct 2019, at 9:47, Timothy Buchanan <timothye...@gmail.com> wrote:

Now having a working weewx website (thanks to much help here), I am wondering if there is an easy way to force the loaded web page to update whenever weewx runs a report. I am using nginx server.

Sean Jahnig

non lue,
24 oct. 2019, 15:14:3124/10/2019
à weewx...@googlegroups.com
I used the below in the <head> tag of the html to force the browser to refresh every 2 minutes:

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message