Re: [weewx-user] New to WeeWx and Raspberry pi (Want Saratoga scripts to work)

42 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Mike Harold Chan

ongelezen,
25 mrt 2020, 09:34:2825-03-2020
aan weewx...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 10:56 PM Thomas Aaseth <aas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

At the moment, I run Weewx v.3.8.2 software with Bootstrap skin on my system. (WH-1080 weather station and a Raspberry PI 3B computer).  I really fancy the Bootstrap skin, but I want to include the Saratoga scripts on my website as well.
As far as I understood, The best solution is to install weewx-WD extension of WeeWx.
This installation is ok, but I don't understand how to get the dailynoaareport*.htm and climatedataout*.html files generated.

If someone knows what to do - please let me know :)

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten