Neowx skin problem

Michael Stuhldreier

Aug 11, 2019, 8:11:05 AM8/11/19
to weewx-user
Hello again,
i have problems after updating my weewx skin from standard to neowx.

The installataion was successful, i become a website with correct data, but there are no timestamps in the graphs (no clock or temperature o.ä) :( :( :(

What is the problem here?

Paul Thomas

Aug 13, 2019, 11:12:49 AM8/13/19
to weewx-user
Are you sure they are missing?
Do you mean the text on the X and Y axis? Or were you expecting values on the graph lines?
It just looks like the text is very, very, very small?

You can adjust the generated images text font size in the skin.conf file I think.
You also need to make sure that the font file specified in skin.conf actually exists on your system in the location specified.

Paul

Michi Kaa

Aug 14, 2019, 3:56:12 AM8/14/19
to weewx-user
It definiteley looks like missing fonts.

boke wu

Aug 14, 2019, 4:44:18 AM8/14/19
to weewx-user
All you need to do is install a fonts

Install fonts

This theme is using the Roboto font for graph generation. The used fonts and paths are specified in the skin.conf at the [ImageGenerator] section (ca. line 341). Make sure that the Roboto font is installed and available at the path. If necessary adjust the paths or change the font at all.

On debian based systems you can install the font with sudo apt install fonts-roboto and it will be installed at the specified path.