Google form integration with SFDC

Loveraj Joshi

Sep 19, 2022, 3:00:30 AM9/19/22
to Webhooks
Hello Everyone,

Can we integrate google forms with SFDC using webhooks?

Thanks
Loveraj Joshi

David Smith

Sep 19, 2022, 3:22:52 AM9/19/22
to webh...@googlegroups.com

Disclaimer:- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended to be received only by individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby cautioned that any dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying attachment is strictly prohibited and is unlawful, Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email in error then delete this email from your system.

Kenichi Ruf

Sep 19, 2022, 4:29:33 AM9/19/22
to Webhooks
You can send a POST request to an endpoint URL upon Google Form submission using the script editor. So if you can setup an endpoint on SFDC should be doable.

Loveraj Joshi

Sep 19, 2022, 5:17:08 AM9/19/22
to webh...@googlegroups.com
Basically, my requirement is to send all leads from the google ads account to salesforce. Currently, I used to download the CSV and upload it to salesforce to create leads in salesforce. So I have no idea about this how to start this. I read the google ads developer guide they mentioned using the webhook we can do so. So where do I have to create a webhook and how to send this to salesforce any documentation or replication steps would be helpful.

Thanks
Loveraj Joshi

Regards

Loveraj Joshi

Software Engineer - Salesforce

E: lovera...@grazitti.com

T: +91 9458110192

Web: https://www.grazitti.com

How I Studied for the Platform Developer I (Beta) Exam – Jenwlee's  Salesforce Blog

Kenichi Ruf

Sep 19, 2022, 11:56:01 AM9/19/22
to Webhooks
I'm writing a Google Sheet Webhook tutorial for my company's blog right now. Google Form is next. I'll link when ready. I won't be able to tell you how to set up the receiver in SFDC though. If you're in a pinch I assume Zapier has a Google Form to Salesforce connector.

David Smith (PICTURE PAWN LLC)

Sep 19, 2022, 12:10:23 PM9/19/22
to webh...@googlegroups.com
WWW.PICTUREPAWNLLC.COM?

Sent from my iPhone 📲

On Sep 19, 2022, at 10:56 AM, Kenichi Ruf <k...@svix.com> wrote:

I'm writing a Google Sheet Webhook tutorial for my company's blog right now. Google Form is next. I'll link when ready. I won't be able to tell you how to set up the receiver in SFDC though. If you're in a pinch I assume Zapier has a Google Form to Salesforce connector.

Loveraj Joshi

Sep 19, 2022, 1:01:27 PM9/19/22
to webh...@googlegroups.com
Zapier is paid one. If you have any other ideas let me know.

David Smith

Sep 19, 2022, 1:04:29 PM9/19/22
to webh...@googlegroups.com

Loveraj Joshi

Sep 19, 2022, 1:07:34 PM9/19/22
to webh...@googlegroups.com
Yes didn't find anything on this.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Webhooks" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/webhooks/CALRttZvV7iB7gkJ3Sd5TGaX%2BTVPz97980r7ysZUodA4oNE%2BO4A%40mail.gmail.com.

David Smith

Sep 19, 2022, 1:08:18 PM9/19/22
to webh...@googlegroups.com