Webgl VAO performance bug chrome

arpu

May 4, 2021, 3:17:54 AM5/4/21
to WebGL Dev List
Hello,

i want to ask if anyone else have seen this problem with chrome and VAO
for me this is a very big Problem on Desktop chrome on all plattforms wind,mac,linux

not sure why the bugreport gets not more attention,  something i miss?

best regards
Arnold ( https://vrland.io

Ken Russell

May 4, 2021, 8:30:13 PM5/4/21
to WebGL Dev List
Hi Arnold,

Our team's been really swamped recently with reports from enterprise customers, and similar. We'll get to reproducing this as soon as we can.

-Ken

arpu

May 14, 2021, 1:02:16 PM5/14/21
to WebGL Dev List
Hey,

thx for inform me on this!

hope this bug is not that bad as it looks like :>

-Arnold

arpu

Jun 2, 2021, 2:37:19 AM6/2/21
to WebGL Dev List
friendly ping! can you share any Information on this?

Ken Russell

Jun 2, 2021, 2:38:49 AM6/2/21
to WebGL Dev List
I'm sorry, not yet - please bear with us. We've been investigating a critical issue http://crbug.com/1181068 these past couple of weeks.

-Ken

arpu

Jun 2, 2021, 5:54:46 AM6/2/21
to WebGL Dev List
copy, this and thx a lot to get chrome to the best!

i am not sure if this bug is a big one because with --use-cmd-decoder=validating
 all works fine