Incorrect number of dimensions

MARCEL LUCAS SÁNCHEZ

Nov 4, 2022, 8:41:29 AM11/4/22
to webgestalt
Dear all,

I have been using WebGestalt with many different gene sets, selecting the Over-Representation Analysis method in the OMIM database, uploading a list with gene symbols in the "Gene list" section and another one with the whole list of genes in the "Reference Gene List" section, but with two lists I receive the following error: incorrect number of dimensions
I have checked the two lists and they look exactly the same as those that give no error. Do any of you have any idea of what could be causing this error?

Thank you and best regards,

Marcel.

Yuxing Liao

Nov 11, 2022, 6:14:56 PM11/11/22
to MARCEL LUCAS SÁNCHEZ, webgestalt
Hi Marcel,

This is usually because somewhere in your list there is a trailing tab or maybe you have a space in one line that makes the program think the input has two columns. Could you double check your input? Or you could send the list to me. Thanks.

Yuxing

LUCAS SÁNCHEZ, MARCEL

Nov 14, 2022, 6:29:16 AM11/14/22
to Yuxing Liao, webgestalt
Hi Yuxing,

Thank you for your response. I have rechecked the two lists and I see no trailing tab or space.
Here I send you the lists to see if you can find the error.

Thank you,

Marcel.

Missatge de Yuxing Liao <yuxin...@gmail.com> del dia ds., 12 de nov. 2022 a les 0:14:
List1.txt
List2.txt

Yuxing Liao

Nov 17, 2022, 1:18:35 AM11/17/22
to LUCAS SÁNCHEZ, MARCEL, webgestalt
Hi Marcel,

Using your list 2 as input and list 1 as reference gives a different error for the OMIM database, but runs fine for others like KEGG pathways. The error was about not having enough overlap with OMIM annotations and your input genes.

Yuxing