reCaptcha in China

Gaël Princivalle

Sep 23, 2019, 2:28:30 AM9/23/19
to web2py-users
Hello.

I've added reCaptcha to one of my applications but one of my Chinese users send me this feedback, he's not able to log in anymore.
In fact Google is blocked in China, reCaptcha is provided by Google, so the form cannot be validated.

I've removed reCaptcha.

Is there another (easy) way to add another captcha system to Web2py?

Thanks.

Gaël Princivalle

Sep 27, 2019, 4:26:04 AM9/27/19
to web2py-users
Any solution?

Gaël Princivalle

Oct 11, 2019, 3:22:40 AM10/11/19
to web2py-users
The only solution I've found is adding a simple field like that:
Field('no_spam', requires=IS_EQUAL_TO('4',error_message=T('Must be 4')), type='integer', label=T('2 + 2 ='), comment=T('Are you human?'))

Probably too simple but I don't have yet a better solution.