Speed

Gaël Princivalle

Sep 4, 2019, 8:24:14 AM9/4/19
to web2py-users
Hello.

The user experience on this website is amazing, mostly due to the incredible speed:
Hosting Azure
Framework ASP.NET

As I have to think about new projects where I can choose the technologies, I would like to understand why this website is so fast.
Hosting?
Framework?

Now I use web2py on webfaction. The loading speed is correct.

Thanks.

António Ramos

Sep 4, 2019, 9:34:31 AM9/4/19
to web...@googlegroups.com
Let me disagree.
Not that "incredible" just static pages with litle content....
You dont neet a framework to do that...

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Gaël Princivalle

António Ramos

Sep 4, 2019, 12:31:50 PM9/4/19
to web...@googlegroups.com
The information is already in the browser. All members are loaded at page load.
The page loads data from this url

regards

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/222dcb06-dda8-42f4-a62f-1e7cdaabed0a%40googlegroups.com.

Gaël Princivalle

Sep 23, 2019, 2:33:11 AM9/23/19
to web2py-users
Dear Ramos thank you for your answer.

My analysis was superficial, in fact this fluidpowernet website is not so fast.

For other reasons I've upgraded my Webfaction plan from cloud 2GB to 4GB, it's really faster.