TOMORROW: Talk to py4web's creator! Live Chat with Massimo DiPierro discussing py4web live 7/25/2020 10am PST

Tom Campbell

Jul 24, 2020, 6:03:38 PM7/24/20
to web2py-users
The hardest working man in the web framework business will be here for you to answer questions via interactive text. There will be a copy of the transcript available on FreeNode, plus I'll attempt to put together a polished version in article form. So the inevitable mistakes in my transcript will be counterbalanced by the actual word from Massimo.

No login or anything needed:

Sanka kanaka krupakar

Jul 25, 2020, 12:45:38 PM7/25/20
to web...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team

Please advise me how insert multiple row insert into data base by using sql form or form method, example as followers.
SL No Materials Name Qty Rate Amount
1 Mat-1 2 2 4
2 Mat-2 3 3 9
3 Mat-3 34 4 136
4 Mat-4 5 5 25
5 Mat-5 6 6 36
6 Mat-6 2 7 14
7 Mat-7 5 8 40
8 Mat-8 8 9 72
TOTAL 336

Please give me detailed code , because I am a beginner in coding and python also.

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

 S K KRUPAKAR   M.com, MBA [Fin]