Scheduler stopping for some reason

António Ramos

Apr 29, 2022, 3:37:15 AM4/29/22
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hello i user scheduler and it was working like a charm
this is my code in a module

                scheduler=current.scheduler
                scheduler.queue_task(self.callPager, pvars=dict(pager=11,local='xxxx'))

i see the tasks in db.scheduler_task

but they are QUEUED and dont complete.
I see that my python process is still woking in memory
image.png

my db.scheduler_run table is empty.

this is my worker

image.png
What could it be the problem ???

regards
António

Massimiliano

Apr 29, 2022, 5:43:02 AM4/29/22
to web...@googlegroups.com
Try to look at the task item in the database.
There are some infos like status, last run time, next run time, how many times has been executed etc

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Massimiliano

António Ramos

Apr 29, 2022, 10:59:46 AM4/29/22
to py4web, web...@googlegroups.com
seeing the debug it does not detect the tasks i see in db.scheduler_task with QUEUED status

image.png

image.png

Em sex., 29 de abr. de 2022 às 13:09, António Ramos <ramst...@gmail.com> escreveu:
looking for help please . Apparently web2py google group is having less interest from you all :)

António Ramos

Apr 29, 2022, 1:27:43 PM4/29/22
to py4web, web...@googlegroups.com
After recreating tables and starting scheduler in debug mode, it runs only 20 out of 34 tasks queued.
This is the log

image.png

Why did the scheduler dont see the rest of the tasks

Regards
António