Anyone in or near Barcelona?

i.r...@appichar.com.au

Oct 15, 2020, 8:43:10 AM10/15/20
to web2py-users
Hi - I'm looking for someone based in or around Barcelona with Python/web2py experience who might be able to help with a couple of projects I've built / will be building in web2py (or maybe web3py).

If you know of of anyone please feel free to forward.

Thanks
Ian

Warwick JC

Oct 16, 2020, 9:21:55 AM10/16/20
to web...@googlegroups.com
I once had a project with: nick.d.k...@gmail.com
Then he was in Barcelona

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Jacinto Parga

Oct 17, 2020, 8:03:57 PM10/17/20
to web2py-users
I am based in Spain and have some experience with Web2py. Nowadays learning how to migrate them to Py4web. In no COVID context I travel sometimes to Barcelona. May be I can help.