github discussion feature

黄祥

Jan 7, 2021, 6:09:50 PM1/7/21
to web2py-users
problem with google group
sometime the post is deleted automatically after posted

alternative
perhaps can use github discussion feature, some repo already use it to discuss about their project (request feature, ideas, qna, dll), but not found in web2py and py4web github repo

thanks and best regards,
stifan

Jim S

Jan 7, 2021, 6:12:00 PM1/7/21
to web2py-users
I'd be interested in at least exploring it as an option.  I'm not happy with the new google groups at all.

-Jim

valq...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2021, 3:39:08 PM1/8/21
to web2py-users
+1 for move to github, gg is horrible on my my gnusmas A3

пятница, 8 января 2021 г. в 02:12:00 UTC+3, Jim S:

Dave S

Jan 11, 2021, 7:03:24 PM1/11/21
to web2py-users
Wait till github starts looking more MS-y   :-)

But losing the keyboard navigation is bad indeed.

/dps