"insufficient real-user data for this URL" but a 99/100 score..

Jim Carroll

Feb 4, 2022, 3:57:24 PM2/4/22
to web-vitals-feedback
I am getting this error for my PageSpeed test

I did some reconfiguring and am getting 99/100 or 98/100 for a PageSpeed score, but because of this error message, I am getting only a Core Web Vitals Assessment: Failed message based on the prevous month.

I do have Core Web Vitals data

so how is there insufficient data?

Is there anything I can do at this point, or do I just need to wait?

CleanShot 2022-02-04 at 15.56.29@2x.png

Philip Walton

Feb 4, 2022, 9:40:52 PM2/4/22
to Jim Carroll, web-vitals-feedback
Hi Jim, I do see data when I run your URL in PageSpeed Insights:

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 6.37.45 PM.png

I'm not sure why you would be seeing anything different. Can you reply with a screenshot of the error you're seeing?

Jim Carroll

Feb 5, 2022, 7:31:50 AM2/5/22
to web-vitals-feedback
It's this error. Further research shows I just don't have the data traffic to get realtime CRUX ratings, so i guess I will have to wait till Tuesday

CleanShot 2022-02-05 at 07.29.41@2x.pngT

CleanShot 2022-02-05 at 06.22.59@2x.png

Philip Walton

Feb 6, 2022, 7:43:55 PM2/6/22
to Jim Carroll, web-vitals-feedback
It's true that field data is not available from CrUX for some websites, but there are other ways to collect field data besides CrUX—and this is something we recommend sites  do regardless of whether they have data in CrUX or not.

You can find some recommendations and best practices for collecting your own field data here: