Set all records to selected

Steve - Florence Utilities

Dec 10, 2019, 5:22:54 PM12/10/19
to Web Object Wizard Community PlanetJ
I am searching for a way to set all the rows in the result table to selected or to individually set the programmatically based on certain criteria.  Any help will be appreciated.

_ [support]

Dec 11, 2019, 12:40:14 PM12/11/19
to web-obje...@googlegroups.com, Developers
Hi Steve

This will require java programming.  What do you intend to do with the selected rows?

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019, 4:22 PM Steve - Florence Utilities <spric...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am searching for a way to set all the rows in the result table to selected or to individually set the programmatically based on certain criteria.  Any help will be appreciated.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web Object Wizard Community PlanetJ" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web-object-wizard/e28bd06c-d357-4c4b-b763-6ec09a572d99%40googlegroups.com.