Is it possibile to exclude the groups section from the daily report?

Daniel D'Angeli

Sep 24, 2021, 9:47:36 AM9/24/21
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi,

i was wondering if there was a way to remove the Groups section in the daily email report .

Regards,
Daniel D.

Tomas Turina

Sep 24, 2021, 2:16:20 PM9/24/21
to Daniel D'Angeli, Wazuh mailing list
Hi Daniel,

I'm assuming that you are referring to these automatic reports that are detailed in our documentation.

If this is correct, I'm afraid that it is not possible to exclude Group section or any other section from the report. All of them are always included.

What you can do is use the options to filter the alerts that you want to include in the report, as detailed here.

If you think that this feature (exclude sections from reports) should be included in Wazuh, I invite you to open an issue in our repository requesting it. We will later analyze and prioritize it.

I hope this information helps.