WAYK for a new adult immersion program for Lower Sorbian (Germany)

Maximilian Hassatzky

Apr 13, 2021, 10:35:08 AM4/13/21
to Where are Your Keys?
Witajśo, hello everyone,

this group hasn't been active in a while but I wanted to try it nonetheless. We are currently developing a one-year, paid full-time immersion program for Lower Sorbian (www.zorja.org), an indigeneous language of Germany. It's the most endangered language of Europe with a few hundred native speakers left and very little new speakers, so we're actively trying to revitalise it. For our program we are looking for adult immersion methods like WAYK and people who can teach us how to actually use them. I had no luck contacting the WAYK team yet so I'm hoping that some of you might be able to help! I'm looking forward to hearing back from someone and wish you all the best.

Wutšobnje strowi

Maximilian Hassatzky

Jay Bazuzi

Apr 21, 2021, 1:12:19 AM4/21/21
to wayk
Hey Max,

I haven't heard much from WAYK folks in a while.

That sounds like a great undertaking. I wish you luck!

-J on a phone. Please excuse tyops.

:: You are subscribed to the "Where are Your Keys?" Google Group. http://groups.google.com/group/wayk