FYI: ANC 5B Monthly Community Meeting June 23, 2021 at 6:30 pm

Higgins, Ursula (SMD 5B02)

Jun 21, 2021, 10:32:21 AM6/21/21
to Ward 5 Google Groups

Good afternoon,

REMINDER: ANC 5B Community Meeting being held on Wednesday, June 23, 2021@ 6:30 pm.  Please join us!

Commissioner Ursula Higgins
Chairperson, ANC 5B
Single Member District 5B02
Telephone: 202-321-5289
Email:  5b...@anc.dc.gov

Please see attached agenda for ANC 5B's upcoming Community meeting being held virtually on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 6:30 pm.

https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=me83107e34fa945e88edff93d6eb77fac
More ways to join

Join by video system
Dial 17272...@dcnet.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in number (US/Canada)
Access code: 172 722 5860

Thank you.

Commissioner Ursula Higgins
Chairperson, ANC 5B
Single Member District 5B02
Telephone: 202-321-5289
Email:  5b...@anc.dc.gov
Website: www.anc5b.com
ANC 5B June 23 2021 Community Agenda 2.pdf

Higgins, Ursula (SMD 5B02)

Jun 21, 2021, 1:42:19 PM6/21/21
to Ward 5 Google Groups

Good Afternoon Family, Friends, and Neighbors!

Please join Zachary Parker and the Ward 5 DC State Board of Education for our Ward 5 Outdoor Storytime Event being held at the Dwight Mosley Campus located at 20th & Otis Streets, NE, Washington, DC 20018.

Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm

Age: 3 - 9 years of age

PLEASE BRING THE LITTLE ONES OUT TO ENJOY THIS SPECIAL EVENT!

I look forward to seeing you. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 2.48.53 PM.png

Higgins, Ursula (SMD 5B02)

Jun 21, 2021, 1:48:33 PM6/21/21

Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm

Age: 3 - 9 years of age

Please register at bit.ly/ward5storytime

Higgins, Ursula (SMD 5B02)

Jun 21, 2021, 9:34:55 PM6/21/21
to Ward 5 Google Groups
Good Evening,

Due to the impending inclement weather tomorrow, the Ward 5 Outdoor Storytime Event has been RESCHEDULED, being held at the Dwight Mosley Campus located at 20th & Otis Streets, NE, Washington, DC 20018. The new date and time:

Date:  Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Time:  10:00 am - 11:00 am

Age:  3 - 9 years of age

Please register at: bit.ly/ward5storytime

PLEASE BRING THE LITTLE ONES OUT TO ENJOY THIS SPECIAL EVENT! Storytelling