Ward 5 Outdoor Storytime Event Series

Higgins, Ursula (SMD 5B02)

Jun 14, 2021, 2:29:56 PM6/14/21
Good Afternoon,

Please see below:

Commissioners and Friends,

I am excited about our upcoming Ward 5 Outdoor Storytime Event Series. Please find a flyer attached for the event that you can immediately begin circulating. Here <https://www.eventbrite.com/preview?eid=158999492763/> is the registration link.

A few notes below:

* We will print flyers and distribute them in your neighborhoods (your help advertising is also greatly appreciated!)
* Our attendance goal is about 15-20 families per event
* Our MOCRs will help support the event informally
* I will work to secure books for the event and will follow up with logistical details
* I will begin pushing this flyer out today (please join me in pubbing the event series in your newsletters and on social media)
* I will call you about a week out from the event to touch base, check-in on registration, and cover any last-minute prep

Please reach out with any questions.

In partnership,

Zachary

Zachary Parker

President and Ward 5 Representative

DC State Board of Education

202-856-4422

https://sboe.dc.gov/

[cid:b7ea2664-32ad-4e75-9186-a7c4c062cafb]

Outlook-ofkw4li2.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 2.48.53 PM.png
Outlook-d3jt1ofk.png