Vote4Humanity Tonight 7 pm YouTube, Twitch and Periscope Rap, HIpHop, Old School, R&B, Country, Spoken Word and many more

1 view

thomas...@aol.com

Oct 31, 2020, 12:36:41 PM10/31/20
to Daefa...@gmail.com, Ccoz...@msn.com, Lynn...@gmail.com, Gellg...@aol.com, Micho...@gmail.com, Jayel...@yahoo.com
Join us TONIGHT for our last (GOTV) get out the vote effort to save our democracy and take back our power in the House and the Senate.  In addition to nationally recognized political figures, you’ll see a shout out from members of the DC Federation of Democratic Women including me.  We are excited to be a part of Vote4Humanity tonight at 7 pm, so please join us and invite your friends.  The list of entertainment includes:

Doug e Fresh, Klondike Blonde, Mike Jones, Tony Terry, Scorch, Zaneta Smith, Shy’Ann,
Tricia Trapp, Kurtis Blow,Matthew Sean,
Shawty N Tha Big Truck, Solve, Nesha Nycee

Vote4Humanity.org