Help on the Browse page of the Statistics of the Homepage

Arif

Jan 29, 2024, 2:38:35 AMJan 29
to VIVO Tech
Dear Team,

Is it possible to customise the statistics browse page of the homepage?

  1. Currently, the statistics part of the homepage and page redirects from statistics to the browser page, showing VIVO's overall stats. Can we show or filter our university-related data and show it according to preferences?
  2. In the research box, it is the sum of the number of awards, concepts, journals, publications and so on.... Can we show the specific things on the homepage statistics parts?

Thanks,
Arif
Screenshot 2024-01-29 130245.png

Dragan Ivanovic

Feb 17, 2024, 10:55:05 AMFeb 17
to vivo...@googlegroups.com

Dear Arif,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for a slow response. Configuration of the home page statistics is not possible without significant customization/coding. However, this sounds as an interesting feature. Can you please open a ticket for this feature at https://github.com/vivo-project/VIVO/issues/new/choose? We might continue discussion there and consider the implementation of this feature in the future.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dragan Ivanovic

Arif