Multi-circular visualization

Florence Metz

Sep 9, 2020, 12:01:56 PM9/9/20
to visone-users
Does the multi-circular visualisation option exist by now in visone? It would produce really beautiful graphs. I know that this question has been posted already quite some time ago and the answer then was that this option does not exist in visone. But maybe it has been implemented by now? If it exists, is there a tutorial or some guidance? Thanks a lot!

Jose Luis Molina

Oct 27, 2020, 5:17:56 AM10/27/20
to visone...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I have 3 really basic questions, thanks for your support.

1. How can I avoid that visone represents each nomination with a separate arrow? I would prefer to represent the tie strength with the arrow's width (see image attached).
2. How can I download a node x computed measures (pagerank, indegree, etc.) in an excel file?
3. How can I filter out the network in order to keep for instance the nodes with indegree >1?

All the best,

JLM

Apoyos_junta_ovelles_indegree.png

Steffen Cords

Oct 27, 2020, 8:34:57 AM10/27/20
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Moin,

1. Click on the tab "transformation",
image.png
level: "links",
operation: "merge"

decide what and on the bottom click on "create multiplicity"
//try "result in new tab"

2. Click on the attribute manager
image.png

image.png
Select a destination at the ... and export

3. Filter
image.png
Normally I don't filter out directly. I first select via "replace" and double check.Then I delete the selection.

Hope this helps you to find the right direction.

Schön' Gruß
Steffen

Jose Luis Molina

Oct 27, 2020, 9:45:20 AM10/27/20