Word pronunciation with VoiceOver

Loreal Lavigna

Jun 27, 2022, 4:07:20 PM6/27/22
to vip...@googlegroups.com, viph...@googlegroups.com

I’m curious to know, has anyone else experienced the issue with Voiceover incorrectly pronouncing “The Holiday Inn” to “The Holli.day Inn?”  I can reproduce this on both my iPad and iPhone respectively.  I can certainly change it of course, but wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this same VoiceOver issue.

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

E-Mail:  Loreal...@gmail.com

Website:  Click here for Transcripts By Loreal

Donna Casteen

Jun 27, 2022, 5:01:04 PM6/27/22
to viph...@googlegroups.com, vip...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using Samantha enhanced for my voiceover voice. She seems to mispronounce quite a few words. The one I hate the most is "onto" for the word on-to. But to answer your question, yes she mispronounced the word holiday in your email, but proof reading my reply, she pronounces the word holiday correctly.

Donna

Loreal Lavigna