typewriter sounds

rwmit...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2023, 12:56:35 PM10/17/23
to vim_use
Lifepillar,

Could you include a sample g:keysound configuration that makes use of the auxiliary typewriter-sounds ?  It would be nice to start from a known interesting setup.

( the help file mentions using keyN.mp3 where all of the auxiliary sounds are keyNNN.mp3; yes, that is an easy conversion to make, but it just feels out of sync starting with different names)

Lifepillar

Oct 17, 2023, 5:07:40 PM10/17/23
to vim...@googlegroups.com
I have added an example to lifepillar/vim-keysound's Readme.

As this is a question about a plugin, using GitHub or contacting me via
email is preferable to using Vim's mailing list.

Enjoy,
Life.