VimConf 2019 standard tickets on sale starting 2019-09-01

Yasuhiro Matsumoto

Aug 20, 2019, 10:33:07 AM8/20/19
to vim_use
We are having an international Vim conference VimConf 2019 on 2019-11-03 in Tokyo, Japan. Great keynote speakers will join.

https://vimconf.org/2019/

We are going to start selling Standard Tickets on 2019-09-01 1:00 PM JST. Please check the official website below.

https://vimconf.org/2019/#menu-ticket

Note that the number of tickets are limited, and it's likely sold out in few days. (VimConf 2019 early bird tickets were available for about 47min)

Thanks.

mattn

Renato Fabbri

Aug 20, 2019, 4:24:43 PM8/20/19
to vim_use
Are recordings/streaming going to be available?

Tx++

Yasuhiro Matsumoto

Aug 21, 2019, 7:48:15 PM8/21/19
to vim_use
On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5:24:43 AM UTC+9, Renato Fabbri wrote:
> Are recordings/streaming going to be available?

No streaming but you will be able to see videos for all session talks at YouTube.

mattn