Status line error with latest build

Salman Halim

Oct 2, 2020, 10:42:16 AM10/2/20
to Vim Users
Hello,

I switched to GVim 8.2.1783 on Windows 10 yesterday. Since then, any changes to the color scheme outside the vimrc cause the status line to have no syntax highlighting for the active window. The other windows look fine until I switch to make one them the active.

To duplicate (must have syntax highlighting on):

1. Have a color scheme command in your vimrc (peachpuff, for example).

2. Have a few windows open and move between them. Everything should look fine.

3. Manually change the color scheme to something else. Actually, even changing it to the same color scheme did it for me.

4. Move around and observe the status line of the current window as you do.

Admittedly, my last build was a few hundred patches ago, but I was wondering if anybody else had seen this, also.

Thank you.

--

Salman

Salman Halim

Oct 12, 2020, 10:42:38 AM10/12/20
to Vim Users
Nobody else is seeing this?

--

Salman

meine

Oct 16, 2020, 5:04:49 PM10/16/20
to vim...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 10:42:16AM -0400, Salman Halim wrote:
> Nobody else is seeing this?

Nothing here, all things normal.

//meine

Salman Halim

Oct 17, 2020, 2:18:55 AM10/17/20
to Vim Users
Thank you for checking. It must be something specific to my setup.

Best regards,

--

Salman