Quickfix window clearing on any change

瀏覽次數:25 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Fishburn

未讀,
2021年4月15日 上午8:40:162021/4/15
收件者:vim_use
My quickfix window is being cleared anytime a file is modified, this is a new behaviour and I don't want it.

Work flow:
:grep something *
:copen
Work through each file in the list

But (it has been a while now maybe 6 months), when I click on one of the entries in the :copen quickfix window, it takes me to that file.
As soon as I modify that buffer, the quickfix window is cleared out and I have to run :grep again.

Anyone know how to prevent this from happening?

My :h didn't find what I was looking for.

:ver
VIM - Vi IMproved 8.2 (2019 Dec 12, compiled Apr  1 2021 12:42:53)
MS-Windows 32-bit GUI version with OLE support
Included patches: 1-2685

Thanks,
David

Yegappan Lakshmanan

未讀,
2021年4月15日 晚上10:33:162021/4/15
收件者:vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 5:40 AM David Fishburn <dfishb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My quickfix window is being cleared anytime a file is modified, this is a new behaviour and I don't want it.
>
> Work flow:
> :grep something *
> :copen
> Work through each file in the list
>
> But (it has been a while now maybe 6 months), when I click on one of the entries in the :copen quickfix window, it takes me to that file.
> As soon as I modify that buffer, the quickfix window is cleared out and I have to run :grep again.

I am not able to reproduce this issue. Are you using a plugin that
creates a quickfix list when a buffer is modified or saved?
When this happens, can you run the ":chistory" command to see
whether the quickfix list has been superseded by a new quickfix
list? Are you able to reproduce this problem without any plugins?

- Yegappan

Christian Brabandt

未讀,
2021年4月16日 凌晨2:40:272021/4/16
收件者:vim_use
Are you using any kind of linter or syntax checker plugins? I know
syntastic caused a similar problem in the past.

Best,
Christian
--
Die meisten Menschen pflegen im Kindesalter vom Zeigen auf Gegenstände
(Mausbewegung) und "ga" sagen (Mausklick) abzukommen, zugunsten eines

David Fishburn

未讀,
2021年4月16日 晚上10:40:082021/4/16
收件者:vim_use
> When this happens, can you run the ":chistory" command to see whether the quickfix list has been superseded by a new quickfix list?

Yes, :chistory does show a new one.

> Are you using any kind of linter or syntax checker plugins? I know syntastic caused a similar problem in the past.

Thanks for the input.
I will put on some verbose first I think and see if any of the plugins jump out at me, rather than disabling all of them at the outset.

As always, appreciate the help.
David

David Fishburn

未讀,
2021年4月27日 晚上9:29:302021/4/27
收件者:vim_use
Are you using any kind of linter or syntax checker plugins? I know
syntastic caused a similar problem in the past.

Nailed it.

I am using:
ALE - Asynchronous Lint Engine -- Lint while you type in Vim

:ALEDisable

Was enough to get me back to my usual preferred behaviour.
I will follow up with the author and check if I am at the current version.

Thanks for the message, it saved me a lot of time finding the culprit.

David

David Fishburn

未讀,
2021年4月27日 晚上9:35:402021/4/27
收件者:vim_use
This appears to be fixed in the ALE 3.1.0 release (only on GitHub).
vim.org has version 1.7.1 from Feb 2018 as it's last release.

David
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄