Jupyter/Ipython notebook integration within vim.

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Hongyi Zhao

未讀,
2020年9月22日 晚上7:57:222020/9/22
收件者:vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've found some plugins for the integration between Jupyter/Ipython
notebook and vim, say, the following:

https://github.com/lambdalisue/jupyter-vim-binding
https://github.com/jwkvam/jupyterlab-vim

But they are all seems not so up-to-date or unmaintained. Any hints
for this problem?

Regards,
HY
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongy...@gmail.com>

未讀,
2020年9月22日 晚上9:00:532020/9/22
收件者:vim...@googlegroups.com
>I've found some plugins for the integration between Jupyter/Ipython
>notebook and vim, say, the following:
>
>https://github.com/lambdalisue/jupyter-vim-binding
>https://github.com/jwkvam/jupyterlab-vim

I get the feeling those aren't actual integrations? They are just intended to modify the Jupyter keybindings. They have nothing to do with Vim per se, I think.

It *is* possible to enable Vim to act as a stateless "poor man's notebook". Grab text with a motion in the usual way, and then run something like this:

silent exec "r ! " . escape(@", "%!#\r\n")

Combined with opfuncs and omaps, you can set it up so that pressing Enter will execute the current line and place the output just below the current line, similar-ish to Jupyter.

But I suspect this isn't what you had in mind by "integration".

Hongyi Zhao

未讀,
2020年9月22日 晚上10:57:562020/9/22
收件者:vim...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I want to have similar behavior given by pycharm/VS Code.

> ---

Hongyi Zhao <hongy...@gmail.com>
回覆所有人
回覆作者