vim plugins for python which supporting auto-completion for dynamic attributes.

Hongyi Zhao

Apr 17, 2020, 7:21:28 PM4/17/20
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using a python package called aiida-core, see here for more info:
https://github.com/aiidateam/aiida-core

This package uses so many dynamic/runtime loaded modules, as a result,
all of the attributes belong to these modules are failed to
auto-completion by using the static analysis method. While if I work
with ipython/jupytor, all of these dynamic attributes can be
auto-completed.

I want to know whether there are some vim plugins for python which
supporting auto-completion for dynamic attributes?

Regards
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongy...@gmail.com>