Is it authentic to download the AnsiEsc.vim plugin and install in server local vim area?

Rajesh Panda

May 28, 2019, 5:32:10 AM5/28/19
to vim_use
I was able run it successfully to see red color font display on TERMINAL but the same didnot reflect on log file.the snapshot for expected vim and actual display(capture.png) has been attached for your reference.

After a lot of search regarding this I came across AnsiEsc.vim plugin.
But my seniors didnot recommend to download any external file and install it on my office system .My vim version is 7.4.

My doubt is can I use the AnsiEsc plugin without adding/sourcing it in .vimrc file?
Please suggest me a solution how to see colored display in vim too.I have attached 2 snapshots for reference too.

Any suggestion is much appriciated

Thank You
Regards,
Rajesh
Capture.PNG
expected_terminal_display.PNG

meine

May 28, 2019, 12:51:48 PM5/28/19
to vim...@googlegroups.com
> My doubt is can I use the AnsiEsc plugin without adding/sourcing it in .vimrc file?
> Please suggest me a solution how to see colored display in vim too.I have attached 2 snapshots for reference too.

I don't know what this plugin is about to do, but probably you could
find out what part of the text or syntax needs to be coloured and change
that part in your vim colorscheme.

it takes some time to find out, but IMHO works in a more robust manner.

//meine