How to force redraw of terminal after term_setansicolors?

Edwin Steiner

Apr 14, 2024, 4:49:10 PMApr 14
to vim_use
Hello!

I'm using term_setansicolors to change the terminal colors. The effect only becomes visible when the terminal is redrawn. I tried ":redraw!", but for some reason this does not really redraw the terminal window (at least it does not show the new colors).

If I scroll in the terminal, resize the terminal window, or resize the GUI window, the terminal gets redrawn with the new colors. However, I'd like a clean programmatic way to cause the redrawing. Is this possible?

best regards

Edwin