3-LeftMouse ques

M Kelly

Mar 6, 2020, 11:20:50 AM3/6/20
to vim_use
Hi,

I have a vmap for <A-2-LeftMouse>, and it works great.
Is there a way to differentiate <A-3-LeftMouse> from <A-2-LeftMouse> ?
Or is it just a fact of life that the <A-3> will always go through the <A-2> mapping first ?

thx for everything vim,
-m

M Kelly

Mar 6, 2020, 7:04:30 PM3/6/20
to vim_use
Hi,

I think I can work around it, but I suppose I was asking if these events are like a key mapping with ttimeoutlen etc.
Like if we received 2 events but not the 3rd in a small amout of time then it does the 2 mapping and if it receives the 3rd within the timeout then it does the 3 mapping ?

thx,
-m