omnicomplete failure when importing modules installed via condas

Ryan

Mar 6, 2020, 5:28:19 PM3/6/20
to vim_use
Hi,

I seem to have run into a snag with vim's c-x c-o omnifunction capabilities when used with python modules installed via Anacondas.
Importing modules via conda, not present in the base system, causes omnifunction to fail completely and report "Pattern Not Found"

Does anyone know if there's a simple addition to .vimrc I can make to force omnicomplete to look in the anaconda install folder in my home directory?

Many Thanks,

Ryan
(running gvim on Debian 10)

Ryan

Mar 7, 2020, 3:04:41 AM3/7/20
to vim_use
Hi,

I've started using pipenv instead of anacondas: and then running gvim from within the pipenv enviroments which solves all of the issues.

cheers,

Ryan