VimConf 2022 ?

Nicolas

Nov 8, 2022, 1:10:52 AM11/8/22
to vim_use
Hi,

Regarding New features as vim9script,
did i miss VimConf 2022 or is it not planned ?

Thank you
Nicolas

Owajigbanam Ogbuluijah

Nov 8, 2022, 10:31:48 AM11/8/22
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Seems like VimConf for 2020 and 2021 were cancelled. Wouldn't be surprised if 2022 was cancelled as well

- Igbanam

rwmit...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2022, 3:42:10 PM11/8/22
to vim_use
weren't they held split across discord and twitch ?  I remember watching them both remotely, but this year they seem to be focusing on neovim, so I have less cares.

rwmit...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2022, 7:01:09 AM11/9/22
to vim_use
This year it is:

Dec 9/10th

c.willis111

Nov 9, 2022, 7:06:06 AM11/9/22
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi

FireFox says this is a dodgy site. (Settings on the site not good)

regards - Chris

rwmit...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2022, 8:47:10 AM11/9/22
to vim_use
Yeah, I'm getting that on my work computer (where I manually typed in the link above from my phone - which didn't show any warnings - both using Safari).  I assumed it was a work filter/block.  Maybe not.  I don't see any typos in my link....

Matt Connell

Nov 9, 2022, 9:17:43 AM11/9/22
to vim...@googlegroups.com
www.neovimconf.live works