vim9script syntax indent/comment recognition

Ni Va

Dec 30, 2020, 4:02:09 AM12/30/20
to vim_use
Hi all,

It seems when I open a well formed vim9script that no recognition is working to:
  1. indent def function and block corpus of function
  2. new line of comment precedeed by # char at beginning of line.

best wishes to all.
NiVa

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 30, 2020, 8:01:13 AM12/30/20
to vim...@googlegroups.com, Ni Va

> It seems when I open a well formed vim9script that no recognition is
> working to:
>
> 1. indent def function and block corpus of function
> 2. new line of comment precedeed by # char at beginning of line.

Do you have the latest indent/vim.vim file? Dated "2020 Sep 27".

--
"Oh, no! NOT the Spanish Inquisition!"
"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!"