Vim calendar for 2023 available

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 31, 2022, 1:23:39 PM12/31/22
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org

Happy New Year to all Vim users!

I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2023. It prints on one
sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
your desk.

It is available in English and Dutch. You can find the PDF files on my
website: https://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

Happy Vimming!

--
No man may purchase alcohol without written consent from his wife.
[real standing law in Pennsylvania, United States of America]

/// \\\
\\\ sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ ///

Angel M Alganza

Dec 31, 2022, 9:38:07 PM12/31/22
to v...@vim.org
On 2022-12-31 19:23, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2023.

Thank you. It looks really cool!

> It is available in English and Dutch.

Do you maybe also have, or is it easy for you to make, a Monday start
version?
I'd love to use your calendar if I could have that, because for me it
makes
sense that the weekends are grouped together at the end of the week
calendar.

Happy New Year
Ángel