Can't upload syntax file

Mark Manning

Dec 13, 2022, 2:01:57 AM12/13/22
to v...@vim.org
I have an account on the VIM page and it contains my FreeBasic.vim file
but there is no way to add more files there. Should I just post it
here?

Thanks in advance for answering. :-)

--
Mark Manning <mark.euge...@gmail.com>

Christian Brabandt

Dec 13, 2022, 2:08:43 AM12/13/22
to v...@vim.org

On Mo, 12 Dez 2022, Mark Manning wrote:

> I have an account on the VIM page and it contains my FreeBasic.vim file
> but there is no way to add more files there. Should I just post it
> here?
>
> Thanks in advance for answering. :-)

So you do not see the "upload new version" link anymore?

Best,
Christian
--
Das erste Mal liest man einen Roman etc. der Geschichte wegen, das 2.,
3. etc. des Inhalts (Gehalts), Bemerkungen etc. wegen.