How to set mapleader in vim9 script

N V

Jul 22, 2022, 3:00:02 AM7/22/22
to vim_use
Hi,

Encountering error when I set either let mapleader =',' or mapleader = ',' inside a vim9 script, how in vim9 script we can set mapleader ?

Help seems not to detail changes against vim9 script evol.

Capture.PNG

Thank you.
NV

Bram Moolenaar

Jul 22, 2022, 7:06:04 AM7/22/22
to vim...@googlegroups.com, N V

> Encountering error when I set either *let mapleader =','* or *mapleader =
> ','* inside a vim9 script, how in vim9 script we can set mapleader ?
>
> Help seems not to detail changes against vim9 script evol.

g:mapleader = ','

I'll update the help to also mention the Vim9 syntax.

--
From "know your smileys":
C=}>;*{)) Drunk, devilish chef with a toupee in an updraft,

/// \\\
\\\ sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ ///

N V

Jul 22, 2022, 7:21:14 AM7/22/22