Should Darkyellow, Lightmagenta, Lightred be defined in colors/lists/default.vim?

Lifepillar

Mar 20, 2022, 9:45:11 AM3/20/22
to vim...@googlegroups.com
highlight.c (and, formerly, syntax.c) mention the three colors in the
subject. Curiously, they are not defined in colors/lists/default.vim. Is
that an oversight or is it intentional?

I ask because, AFAICS, all the other colors are defined in default.vim.

Thanks,
Life.

Lifepillar

Mar 20, 2022, 9:50:10 AM3/20/22
to vim...@googlegroups.com
On 2022-03-20, Lifepillar <lifep...@lifepillar.me> wrote:
> highlight.c (and, formerly, syntax.c) mention the three colors in the
> subject. Curiously, they are not defined in colors/lists/default.vim. Is
> that an oversight or is it intentional?

Aargh, I was looking at syntax.c in an older Vim source. I see that in
highlight.c they are now marked as "No X11". So, that answers my
question.

Life.

Bram Moolenaar

Mar 20, 2022, 11:44:06 AM3/20/22
to vim...@googlegroups.com, Lifepillar
These colors were not in the rgb.txt file used by X11.
I see no reason to omit them, I'll add them.

--
FATHER: Make sure the Prince doesn't leave this room until I come and
get him.

/// \\\
\\\ sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ ///